Who We Are
Poor Childrens Foundation is a organization working to create a positive and enduring change in the lives of children, families and communities living in abject poverty and undue inequality. Irrespective of religion, caste, creed, race, ethnicity or gender, Poor Childrens foundation extends a helping hand to anyone and everyone who deserve it. (Reg No- 183/karnataka/2016-2017. Pancard Number- AADTP1858L) Based in Bangalore.
Dedicated to helping children, POOR CHILDRENS FOUNDATION the state nonprofit organization leading
independent children’s organization providing both emergency and long term support to improve the
quality of life for children.
Poor Childrens foundation lends help through long-term sustainable community programs and immediate disaster relief assistance.
HOW WE WORK (ACTIVITIES) :
- Darshan T G. 14 years old boy he has suffering from Chronic Disease on Jan 2017 we supported for his Treatment (Successfully case closed).
- 17 years old girl suffering from Eye Problem on 24th of Feb 2017 we donated Spectacles(Successfully case closed)
- 4 years old baby she was suffering from Thalassemia Major Problem we contributed Directly to the hospital on April 2017 (Successfully case closed)
- 5 months baby she was suffering from End stage of Liver Disease from Biliary Atresia so we supported for treatment on July 2017 (Successfully case closed but check up will continue for 1 year)
- Hamsaveni 3 years baby was suffering from Thalassemia Major problem we supported on November 2017 But till the Bone Marrow Treatment is in Pending.
- Yogivarhan 6 years old boy suffering from Thalassemia Major problem and he needs to go for bone Marrow treatment. Cost is very high Requesting donors to come forward to Support as soon as possible.
- Javeed 5years 3months boy suffering from Thalassemia Major problem we support on Jan 2018. He needs to go for Bone Marrow Treatment he is waiting for Contribution.
Focus on Children:
All development work that we perform focus on children – The bright young minds of tomorrow – For their welfare and promising future.
Children are the shades of both mother and father, Whether poor or rich everyone had a wonderful creative life.
The relief and development of Poor Childrens Foundation is community-based. Our staff resides with the communities at the grassroots – Live with them, learn from them, listen to them and work alongside them to find solutions to their state. An independent board exercises overall governance leadership, managing risks and ensuring compliance to statutory requirements.
Partnering for Change:
Poor Childrens Foundation partners with communities, children, the Government, civil society, corporations, academia and faith-based organizations to build a nation ideal for children.
Poor Childrens Foundation has been ever responsive to major disasters in India.
What is a Child Sponsorship? Sponsorship Program.
For many children in need, Poverty and hopelessness is a constant presence in their lives.
Their lives do not hold much promise for a bright future.
These children are lost to education and other forms of development.
All they need is someone to believe in their dreams and give them a chance for a better future.
At the core of our approach is a fundamental belief that education will provide children with
Pathways of poverty, and that by developing the leadership potential of our students, leaders will emerge that will create generational change and a better future for Childrens.
Through a comprehensive approach to community development that reaches beyond the child to help families get back on their feet, Poor Childrens Foundation is lifting whole communities out of poverty and creating generational change amongst the most marginalized of populations,
Roughly, 50% of households have access to clean water & Sanitation, so our health programs are also addressing public health issues were increasing access to essential hygiene items, clean water & sanitation facilities. Running vermin abatement programs.
We improve the health of children and their families so children get the nutrition they need to grow up healthy and strong and have access to health care children should not be dying of easily preventable illnesses before their fifth Birthday.
How can we help poor child?
Educate yourself there are many ways that poverty is linked to reproductive rights to workers rights, to environmental justice.
Donate. Donations to your local and global organizations are incredibly important.
Help an individual.
How do we help the poor?
Respond them with a kind word and a smile imparting knowledge can help the poor and needy to stand on their feet. Education is the beginning of getting out from hardships of life giving free education to the poor & needy people help them to grow as individuals and help them lead a better life.
How can we help end poverty.
Enhance economic growth with targeted action.
Develop national poverty reduction plans.
Access to health care.
Continue to support the poorest people through aid.